£35000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
6 months ago
I am currently representing a fantastic charity who are dedicated to providing care and support to the elderly. They are now looking to recruit an Interim Marketing Manager to cover maternity leave for a period of 13 months to oversee all group marketing activities to ensure the marketing team effectively fulfils the organisation's marketing strategy.
- Provide effective leadership and management of all aspects of daily management of the marketing team
- Develop marketing strategies to support private client growth in care homes and community services
- Manage the development of marketing collateral to support business objectives
- Develop recruitment strategies and implement campaigns
- Manage the departmental budget within agreed financial boundaries
This role is ideal for those of you who have previously implemented initiatives that support growth of an organisation as well as have a track record of developing and implementing marketing programmes to support strategic plans.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com along with the reference number - J63205AM - and I will contact you.