Up to £35000.00 per annum
4 months ago
TPP is currently representing a professional membership who have a focus on the architecture sector. Our client is part way through a multi year change programme to develop new sponsors and partners and expand their membership offerings.
They are seeking to hire an Interim Marketing Manager on a fixed term contract until 31st March 2021 to support our client with the programme.
You will be a marketing professional with a strong digital marketing experience ideally gained within a subscription business or membership body and is confident with designing and managing marketing programmes.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Manage the launch of new membership propositions to individual and practice members.
- Improve the customer journey for members through their lifecycle, to increase member satisfaction and better promote cross-sell/up-sell opportunities.
- Support the launch of new membership products in July 2021 with the creation of a 12 month comms plan.
Your experience will include :
- Excellent digital marketing skills, with experience launching online services and delivering campaigns.
- Understanding of subscription business models, with experience of managing campaigns for subscription (or membership) products.
- Understanding of co-marketing and partner marketing, with experience in launching campaigns with multiple sponsors and managing sponsor needs.
- Excellent copywriting skills, experienced at writing marketing copy for web, social, emails