City of London, London
£20.00 - £24.00 per hour
7 months ago
A highly respected grants charity in Central London are looking for a Management Accountant on a temporary basis for three months starting as soon as possible. The Management Accountant will be working within a team of two supporting the implementation of a new accounting system. The main responsibility of this role will be to assist with data correcting and processing procedures due the transfer of accounting systems as well as assisting with year end processes and financial reporting including monthly management accounts.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations, balance sheets, opening balances and journals for reversing and importing grants onto the new accounting system Xledger
- Supporting the finance team with year-end data preparation
- Updating monthly reconciliation procedures between Finance and Grants team
- Creating monthly reports for the finance team to ensure that income and expenditure are correctly matched and reflected onto the new accounting system.
- Reconciling expenditure between Xledger and the Grants database
- Work collaboratively with the finance team assisting documenting their end-to-end financial processes.
The Management Accountant will have a background with preparation of financial statements and supporting the year end process. The ideal candidate may be part qualified and have worked within a similar role. It would be beneficial, but not mandatory to have worked with a cloud based accounting system such as XLedger within the charity sector.
This temporary contract is to start ASAP and charity sector experience would be an advantage. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org