City of London, London
£19.00 - £21.45 per hour
10 months ago
This is an immediate start interim Management Accounting role working for a charity based in City of London.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Management Accountant will be responsible for;
- Producing monthly Management Accounts
- Completing P&L and Balance sheet
- Business Partnering with relevant stakeholders, advising on business proposals, reviewing income and expenditure
- Completing annual budgets and budget setting for relevant business areas
- Assist in the management of year end process, annual budget preparation and forecasts
Applicants for the position of Management Accountant should ideally be studying to relevant qualification or be newly qualified. Working knowledge of a could based accounting software such Access is essential. A proven track record in a similar is essential.
This role will be homebased until the foreseeable future.
If you are interested in applying for this role through TPP Recruitment please do so by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org