£18.00 - £22.00 per hour
almost 2 years ago
This is an immediate start ongoing interim Management Accountant role working for a charity based in the City of London. Reporting to the Finance Business Partner, it'll be the responsibility of the Management Accountant to complete the monthly management accounts and financial reports for two business directories.
Day to day duties of the Management Accountant will include;
- Ensuring that all transactional processes are completed in a timely manner
- Processing all income
- Processing Accruals and Prepayments
- Ensured all income and expenditure is accurately recorded
- Completing Balance sheet & P&L reconciliation
- Ensuring monthly delivery of full set of accounts including commentary
Applicants for the position of Management Accountant must have a proven track record in similar role but professional accounting qualifications such as ACCA and CIMA are not essential. Working knowledge of accounting package such as SAP is ideal, and knowledge of Excel including Pivot Tables & V Look Ups is essential.
If you are interested in applying for this role than please apply for the