South West London, London
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
7 months ago
TPP are working with a leading environmental charity who are looking to recruit an interim HR Manager on an initial temporary basis.
The purpose of this role is to provide a customer focused innovative HR service through offering proactive solutions and strong partnering on all aspects of the core employee lifecycle, in support of a culture to deliver greater external impact.
You will lead, manage and develop a team of HR staff; overseeing, guiding and supporting their tasks and responsibilities, ensuring collaborative working to achieve team objectives
- Ensure the efficient management of all employee matters, advising line managers on any HR-related matters affecting their teams including advise and support for complex employee relations (disciplinary, grievances and management of under-performance)
- Advise on organisational restructuring including redundancy and changes to terms and conditions
- Pro-actively business partner with all levels of management to support excellent people management, identifying business needs, and implementing effective solutions
- Supervise Talent Acquisition Specialist and ensure smooth management of recruitment operations
You will have the following:
- Excellent knowledge and experience of employee relations
- Strong understanding and experience of supervising the full breadth of HR operational activities, including HR systems, payroll, HR policies and processes, recruitment and contract management
- Experience of translating strategy into operational plans, implementing them and monitoring progress.
If you have the relevant experience and are available at short notice then please apply, please note that all applicants must have the right to work in the UK.