£40000 - £50000 per annum
over 1 year ago
A dynamic and growing AO are recruiting for an Interim Head of Product Development (known as Product Manager internally), to cover a 6month secondment which could, for the right candidate, result in a permanent position.
The role will manage a team of 5 as well as have responsibility for external consultants.
As someone who has extensive experience working within awarding organisations, especially in regards to qualification development, as well as has people and project management experience you will be responsible for:
- Developing, leading and managing the product strategy and operational planning for both regulated and non-regulated products and related support materials.
- Leading and managing the development and implementation of all product developments to ensure fitness for purpose.
- Leading and managing the assessment design and development for all external assessment related qualifications.
- Ensuring compliance with the regulators, as appropriate, to the various products
- Recruiting and managing external Associates and consultants as appropriate for qualification and assessment development.
If you are available to start in the role asap and be willing to be based in their Colchester office at least 3days a week then please get in touch today for more details!