£45000 - £50000 per annum
2 months ago
TPP's Fundraising and Development team are working with a large charity based in South London to support the search to an Interim Head of Major Gifts vacancy. This is a maternity cover contract expected to last for 12 months. You will join the team following an exciting period of change, and you will manage a small team of staff (7 people - 4 direct reports).
In this role you will:
- lead and manage a small team, ensuring the implementation of the team's current Major Gift strategy
- secure and proactively manage a pool of high calibre prospects and a portfolio of major donors, trusts and key influencers
- secure gifts of £100,000 and above
- identify and initiate relationships with prospective donors, developing longer-term relationships and stewarding existing supporters
- work with the Head of Philanthropy and Partnerships and colleagues from service delivery teams to develop a portfolio of products and opportunities that support growth in high-value fundraising income
- drive the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the Major Gifts Team.
In order to be considered you will have significant experience of major donor fundraising, having asked for, negotiated and secured 6 figure gifts. You will be confident in setting and monitoring budgets, in developing annual plans, and you will have the ability to produce consistently high quality, imaginative and compelling written materials, letters and pitches.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please send an updated CV through in response to this advert in the first instance. Alternatively, contact Matt Adams on the TPP Fundraising and Development team for a confidential discussion.