£220.00 - £245.00 per day
12 months ago
TPP are working with a professional regulatory body who are recruiting an interim Head of HR on an initial 3 month basis.
You will lead the HR & OD Function to drive forward and embed the corporate agenda both internally and externally whilst working closely with the Chief Executive and SMT in handling strategic HR matters including OD, Reward & Change management.
- Develop strong working relationships with Directors and managers to understand the business pressures.
- Ensure effective delivery of training to meet individuals needs
- To provide proactive expertise and advice on employment legislation / employee relations issues to managers
- To advise on diversity and equality issues, and to ensure that equality and diversity are embedded across the organisation
You must have the following experience:
- Member of CIPD
- In depth experience of providing generalist HR support & advice on complex issues
- Experience of line management and developing staff
All candidates must be available at short notice and have the right to work in the UK