£36000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Our client is a leading and specialist cancer charity and they have an exciting vacancy for an Interim Head of Health Information and Engagement to join them on a 1 year fixed term contract.
As the Head of Health Information and Engagement you will be an externally facing driver of insight into the health professions and the general public's educational needs and lead a busy team of 5 (spread over multiple locations) to provide information and to engage with the public.
The team engages multiple stake holders including people affected by cancer, people eligible for screening and Primary and Secondary Healthcare professionals and key health influencers.
Key experience will include:
- A passionate manager and developer of staff
- Extensive experience of developing for patients and the public
- Understanding of the benefits of patient engagement to produce health information
- An excellent communicator
- Experience of working on research led projects
For more information about this role please call 0207 198 6080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org