£55000.00 - £62000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
This exciting Interim (14-18 months) Head of Financial Control role offers hybrid and flexible working (2 days a week in the office) in a charity that change children's lives globally.
In your new role you will be responsible for a team of 6, ensuring financial records and transactions are accurately maintained and recorded, and appropriate internal controls are implemented.
Some of your duties will include:
- Manage and develop a team of 6, overseeing transaction processing, payroll and ensuring a strong financial control environment is maintained.
- Lead on the planning and completion of all month-end procedures, including production of monthly management accounts, working with the Finance Business Partners to provide related reports for distribution to senior management and Board of Trustees to support decision making.
- Lead the production of statutory accounts for the main charity group, the trading company and a joint venture and oversee day-to-day interactions with the auditors.
- Work with the Finance Business Partners to support the budget and forecasting process, as well as providing financial oversight of the joint venture
- Review and improve financial processes, maximising efficient and ensuring proper controls are in place.
To excel in this role, you will have proven experience in a Financial Controller role and be confident with all aspects of month end and management accounts.
Your new organisation will offer you a range of benefits including 25 days holiday (+Bank holidays), BUPA cash plan, interest free cycle scheme and season tickets, excess to LifeWorks and many more.
If you are interested in applying for this role through TPP Recruitment then please do so by sending your CV to email@example.com
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.