£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
7 months ago
This is an immediate start interim Head of Finance role working for an International Charity. Reporting to the CEO and looking after an existing finance team of 3 people, the successful Head of Finance is required to transform the finance function, ensuring effective finance processes & procedures are in place including relevant financial reporting strategies.
The day to day duties will include;
- Reviewing existing financial controls, management systems, budgeting processes to ensure they meet business, governance and compliance needs
- Ensuring that the finance system PS Financial is set up to work to its full capacity whilst meeting the users and business needs
- Leading and managing the end of year accounts and completing the audit process including the preparation of statutory accounts
- Ensuring that the existing team is the right size and composition to meet business needs and deliver an effective service
- Working closely with the CEO and SMG to deliver 2 year international business plan, and monthly forecasts
- Ensuring that all income is processed in accordance with charity policies, Charity SORP and any other relevant compliance related to restricted and unrestricted funds
- Preparing and assisting in the charities Audit, Finance & Risk Committee
The successful candidate must be able to start asap, and must have a proven track of managing a finance function with a clear track record of creating efficiencies in its processes and procedures ideally within a charity or NFP organisation. In addition to a proven track in a similar role applicant's must hold relevant accounting qualifications such as ACCA/CIMA.
Largely a home based/ remote role the successful Head of Finance will be required to travel into the offices occasionally.
If you are interested in applying for this full time Head of Finance role through TPP recruitment please do so by sending your CV to email@example.com