£45k - 53k per year
10 months ago
One of the leading charities based in North London are looking for an Interim Head of Finance and Resourcing to join their growing charity.
This is a 12 month fixed term role paying a salary between £45,000 - £53,000 per annum based on experience and knowledge.
Some of your duties and responsibilities are:
- Take responsibility for day to day accounting, management information, financial management and financial reporting. Manage the financial reporting and controls for the charity
- Lead the year end reporting, producing Statutory Accounts ad liaising with auditors
- Monitor expenditure against budgets and forecasts
- Prepare and deliver funding reports
- Liaising very closely with SMT and Trustees of the charity
- Management of staff
Key skills and experience required for this role are:
- demonstrable track record of highly successful financial management
- Recognised CCAB Qualification
- Experience of budget management, including setting, tracking, and reporting on budget performance against plans
- comfortable taking initiative
- Team management experience
- Very strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work closely with the Senior Management and Trustees
Candidates applying for this role should be available to start in July.
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How does your salary survey compare with other finance professionals? Take our finance salary survey to find out now!