£18.07 - £20.56 per hour
24 days ago
This is an exciting opportunity, for a passionate, hardworking and motivated individual to join a small and enthusiastic team and oversee two high profile projects that will have a real and lasting impact on the local community.
The Grants Manager will have tenacity and drive, leading large-scale funding applications and working with corporates and individuals to leverage investment.
This position will suit a self-motivated person capable of working within a fast-paced environment, with experience of managing small and large grants preferably within the Voluntary and Community Sector.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - able to confidently present sophisticated/technical concepts to a wide variety of stakeholders
- Strategic thinker, with operational delivery capability
- Passionate and committed to improving the lives of young people
- Proficient using Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and other office packages
- Excellent attention to detail
- A problem-solving approach to work
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Strong team player
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to work in a changing and flexible organisation
- An understanding of youth work and provision for young people
- Experience of working in a youth focused charity
- A good understanding of the voluntary sector
Role: Grants Manager
Employment Type: Temporary 2 months - ASAP start
Salary/rate: £18.07 - £20.56ph (depending on level of experience)
Working hours: 37.5pw