£150 - 200 per day
almost 3 years ago
Our client is an international development organisation. In preparation for year-end they are recruiting an interim Financial Accountant to oversee the Audit, as well as work closely with the Head of Finance on monthly reporting. As this is an interim role, the successful candidate will need experience working in a similar role and be able to hit the ground running.
- Assist in preparing for the year-end audit including liaising with the auditors and preparing/managing audit work
- Ensuring the smooth running of monthly processes
- Work closely with Programme Finance Manager on budgeting and donor mapping
This role may also include ad-hoc duties, such as assisting on strategic planning and preparation for migration to new a new accounting software system.
The successful candidate will:
- Have extensive experience in a similar role
- Be a qualified accountant, or have equivalent experience
- Preferably have experience of working on Quick Books
- Be immediately available
To apply, please send your CV and a brief covering letter. Should you have any questions around the role please don’t hesitate to call the Finance Team at TPP where your query can be dealt with swiftly. Please note that this role is likely to close before the deadline so do apply as soon as you can.