City of London, London
£15.00 - £18.00 per hour
about 1 year ago
This is an immediate start on interim Finance Officer role working for an international charity. The role of the Finance Officer is to support the finance team in ensuring that financial and management accounts are delivered accurately and in a timely manner.
Reporting to the Management Accountant, the day to day duties of the Finance Officer will include;
- Ensuring all transactions are recorded accurately and in a timely manner on Sage Line 50
- Processing accruals and prepayments
- Assisting in completing monthly management accounts - including bank reconciliation
- Completing weekly payment runs
- Assist with year end and SORP accounting
Applicants for the position of Finance Officer will have a proven track record in a similar role, ideally within the charity sector. This role will be to work remotely until further notice, and applicants must have working knowledge of Sage Line 50.
If you are interested in applying for this role through TPP Recruitment then please send your CV to email@example.com