City of London, London
£13.00 - £15.00 per hour
almost 2 years ago
This is an immediate start on going interim Finance Officer role reporting to the Financial Controller. Supporting the Finance team, it is your duty as Finance Officer to process and manage all income. In addition, you will be responsible for maintaining the finance inbox.
Working as the Finance officer your duties will include;
- Processing, matching, batching and coding invoices
- Raising PO numbers
- Completing weekly BACS & CHAPS payments runs
- Processing staff expenses
- Managing Finance inbox and incoming queries
- Processing funding income
- Completing bank & supplier statements reconciliations
Applicants for the position of Finance officer must be able to start immediately and have a proven track record in similar role ideally within a charity. Applicants must have experience of using an accounting package such as SUN and must be a competent user of Excel.
If you are interested in applying for this role than you must apply through TPP Recruitment and send your CV to email@example.com