City of London
£14.00 - £15.00 per hour
12 days ago
This is an exciting interim job opportunity working for a charity based a short walk from Old Street Underground station. Reporting to the Head of Finance the successful Finance Officer will be required to look after all operational financial reports (70% of the role) as well as supporting other teams in some administrative needs such as arranging training, looking after post, and managing their inbox.
Day to day duties will include;
- Process all sales and purchase ledger invoices
- Process all income, ensuring that its all recoded in the relevant budgets
- Completing payment runs
- Chasing outstanding payments
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Assisting with producing monthly management accounts
- Working with office administrator and supporting general office administration
- Looking after office post, additional inboxes and arranging training for other teams
This is a role suited to someone with experience in similar role ideally within a charity who has working knowledge of accounting systems. This is a hybrid role, and the successful candidate can work from home on a full time basis. If you are interested in applying for this role through TPP Recruitment then please do so by sending your CV to email@example.com
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.