£20 - 25 per hour
about 3 years ago
The leadership of an experienced all round Finance Manager, with the skills and patience to teach and develop budding talent, is an integral part to any new team of junior finance staff.
Our client, a huge and growing national health charity, with a commercial arm, are recruiting for an interim Finance Manager to support and develop their team, their processes and drive real change.
The scope of the role:
- Taking the lead on all transactions and reconciliations work
- Being responsible for the integrity of date
- Maintaining the asset register, investment portfolio and external reporting
- And of course, taking ownership of leading the team and developing their skillset
Key attributes of the successful candidate:
- Proven success in a similar role
- Experience of providing effective leadership
- Experience or demonstrable knowledge of all transactional processes – either managing or undertaking
- Either fully or part qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) and working towards completion
This is in no way an exhaustive list, and if you would like more information about this role, or any others the TPP Finance Team are working on, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Chloe Reader.
This role is interim. It is therefore imperative that you are immediately available to start a position. Given the nature of the role, it is likely that it will be filled before the closing date, so you are encouraged to apply sooner rather than later.