City of London, London
£21.00 - £24.00 per hour
about 1 year ago
An immediate start, part Finance Manager role working for an arts charity based in East London.
Reporting the to the Executive Director this interim Finance Manager role has been newly created, and the duties of the successful candidate will be to deliver and complete all financial and year end reporting.
Applicants should ideally be qualified accounts or be QBE, and the successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Accurate transactional processes
- VAT returns
- Processing income and grants
- Complete monthly management accounts
- Complete operational financial management, completing month end processes, including journals and balance sheet reconciliation
- Working closely with fundraisers to manage contracts, and grant application
- Complete and lead on year end accounts
- Work closely with Executive Director and complete financial analysis and reports
Applicants for the position of part time Finance Manager will work three days a week, ideally including Monday, and Thursday but there is some degree of flexibility towards this.
Working knowledge of SORP accounting, and audit experience is essential as is experience of Sage Line 50.
If you are immediately available, and can commute to Stratford than you must apply for this role by sending your CV to email@example.com