City of London, London
£16.00 - £19.00 per hour
4 months ago
This is an immediate start ongoing interim Finance Manager role working for a not for profit organisation. Reporting to the CEO and working as part of finance team of three people the successful candidate for the position of Finance Manager will be responsible for overseeing the operational and transactional processes of the finance team as well completing financial reports including monthly management accounts.
Applicants for the position of Finance Manager should ideally be studying towards accounting qualifications such as CIMA/ACCA and must have experience in;
- Completing financial reports including consolidating the monthly management accounts
- Business partnering with department heads and accurately recording budgets, advising on expenditure and income
- Complete quarterly VAT return submissions
- Update and maintain payroll and pension contribution with external payroll providers
- Manage and process all sales ledger and purchase ledger invoices
- Maintain and reconcile control accounts
- Advise CEO and department heads on company finances include restricted and unrestricted income
- Have working knowledge of Xero and have experience of working in a Charity/Not for Profit organisation.
This is an on- going role and applicants for the position of Finance Manager must able to start asap, and be able to commit for at least a 6 months period.
The successful candidate will be required to travel to the London Offices, which are situated a short walk from Putney Bridge underground station at least once or twice a week. This role is a full-time role but applicants who are looking for 3 -4 days a week will also be considered.
If you are interested in applying for the position of Finance Manager via TPP Recruitment should do so by sending their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org