South West London
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
1 day ago
This exciting interim Finance Manager role is working for an academic institution based in Roehampton. Looking after a team of 3 people the successful interim Finance Manager will be responsible for overseeing the day to day finance operations whilst completing all financial reporting and statutory accounts.
Day to day duties will include;
- Overseeing the payables and receivable processes
- Authorising payroll and payments
- Completing and presenting monthly managements accounts to senior management group
- Producing budgets and assisting the SMG with business plans
- Completing quarterly VAT returns and relevant HMRC submissions
- Completing all statutory accounts
- Leading on all internal and external audit processes ensuring all queries are dealt with in a timely and accurate timely manner
- Reviewing policies and procedures to ensure efficiency
- Completing ad hoc projects
The ideal applicants for the position of Finance Manager must have experience in a similar role ideally with a not for profit or education institution. Applicants do not have to have ACCA/CIMA qualification but must demonstrate knowledge of the core competencies. This is a full time working 40 hours a week and is for now office based 5 days a week, offices are situated in Roehampton. Working knowledge of relevant accounting system such as Sage 200 is ideal as is knowledge of Excel.
If you are interested in applying for this role through TPP Recruitment then please do so by sending your CV to email@example.com
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.