East London, London
£20 - £22 per hour
about 1 month ago
I am currently working alongside a successful charity who provide help and advice for homeless people. They are seeking to appoint a temporary Finance Manager for a minimum of 2 months starting on the 20th September. This position will be based 5 days onsite located in East London. It is important the successful candidate can understand the broader strategy to support the Head of Finance, Resources and the internal teams and will have 1 direct report.
- Ensure to meeting statutory and regulatory financial requirements
- To input journeys and obtain accurate financial reports, be responsible for monthly reconciliations balance sheets.
- Prepare annual budgets based on information provided by budget holders
- Ensuring Salesforce records are updated
- Ensure budget holders and templates are updated with project codes
- Inputting authorised and coded transactions into SAGE.
- To reconcile Purchase Ledger Control account on a monthly basis
- To ensure prompt payments of all invoices and provide a monthly report of outstanding debt and action taken
- To reconcile all bank transactions, Petty Cash monthly and Company Credit Card transactions
- To be responsible for maintaining Fix Assets Register
- To Assistant the Senior Leadership Team with reports to inform strategy and business plans
- Ensuring safeguarding processes and policies knowledge is up to date
- Liaising directly with the auditors for annual audit delivery
- Ensure compliance with all legal and statutory authorities
To be considered for the Finance Manager role you must have experience of charity fund accounting and be a Qualified Accountant, however a QBE or CCAB Part-qualified accountant may be consider if they have the right experience. It would be an advantage if the Finance Manager has knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM'S. It is essential to have working knowledge of SAGE 50 accounting software using Projects function in SAGE software.
This role is a minimum 2-month contract starting on the 20th September, working 5 days a week in their onsite offices based in East London. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more, please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.