City of London, London
£21.00 - £24.00 per hour
5 months ago
This is an immediate start ongoing interim 3 months role working for a charity. The duties of the Finance Manager is to oversee the running of the finance operation including a part time Finance Administration and to complete the year end and statutory accounts.
The day to day duties of the Finance Manager will include;
- Complete financial reports including budgets, projections and monthly management accounts
- Oversee the day to day running of the finance team, including supplier payment runs, and payroll payments
- Complete monthly management accounts, and balance sheets reconciliation
- Complete year end accounts including statutory reports
- Produce accurate and timely financial reports for the Board's review
Applicants for the Interim Finance Manger post must have experience in similar role ideally in a charity or a not for profit organisation, and should ideally be qualified accountant or qualified by experience.
The successful candidate will be working from home, but applicants should be flexible to work 4 to 5 days a week and must able to start asap.
If you interested in applying for this role then please do so by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org