North London, London
£300.00 - £400 per day
3 months ago
A small, but thriving arts charity is looking for an immediately available Interim Finance Director to join them for 2-3 months to help with a financial modelling project.
Duties will include:
- Assist the board with strategic decision around the programmes offered by the charity
- To create a financial model to play through financial variables of the programmes they offer
- Finalise the 2018/2019 budget
- Lead a small team of 2
- Must be a qualified accountant (QBE with vast experience will be considered)
- Must have experience of creating complex financial models
- Experience of working in the charity sector will be advantageous
If you meet the requirements and would like to be considered for the role, please apply online today!