City of London, London
Up to £50000 per annum
27 days ago
A well-established homelessness charity is in the process of teaming up with a new business venture to further expand and develop their current goal to end homelessness. The charity is currently seeking a Finance Business Partner to support this start up business by appraising investments including undertaking financial due diligence. The Finance Business Partner will have a strong background working within a commercial start up business.
- Responsibility for creating financial modelling for future potential of each venture, and to provide an accurate valuation range as well as identifying risks
- Ensure documentation is thoroughly reviewed before providing a full due diligence report per venture for submittal to senior management team.
- Provide clear and relevant information ensuring the organisation understands both the opportunity and the financial risks.
- Dispense well informed financial management advice ensuring the new business is well supported.
- Analyse projected financial and operating trends monitoring risks which impact valuation and negotiation with any start-ups.
- Examine financial statements including income, balance sheet, cash flow and key operational data
- Liaise consistently with both the charities finance team and the relevant start up division teams.
The Finance Business Partner may be qualified or part qualified and have a strong background working within a commercial start up business. To be considered for this role you must have experience with business modelling and risk management as well as liaising with stakeholders. This position is full time on a fixed term contract basis for a minimum of 3 months.
This position is to start ASAP and charity sector experience is not necessary. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to email@example.com