City of London, London
£23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Working for a children's charity based in the City of London, this 6 months fixed term contract Finance Assistant role will report to the Financial Accountant.
Maintaining the operational processes of the finance team the successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Processing purchase ledger invoices including matching, batching and coding of 200+ invoices
- Maintaining and processing staff expenses
- Processing all income and donations
- Completing weekly payment runs
- Maintain all control accounts reconciliations including bank and supplier statements
Applicants for the position of Finance Assistant must be able to start asap and have prior experience in a similar role ideally within a charity or NFP organisation. Working knowledge of an accounting software such as SUN system is ideal, but applicants must be a competent user of Excel.