City of London, London
£14.00 - £15.00 per hour
about 1 month ago
Working for a children's charity based in London, the duties of the Finance Assistant is to process and manage the finance operations.
The day to day duties of the Finance Assistant will include;
- Processing accounts payable invoices including matching, batching and coding
- Raising sale ledger invoices
- Reconciling general ledger, including bank and supplier statements
- Managing the finance income and handle incoming queries from internal and external stakeholders
- Completing credit control duties
The successful Finance Assistant will have experience in similar role ideally in a charity or not for profit organisation. In addition working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains is ideal but not essential. This is a full time role , which will be home based and applicants must be able to start asap.
If you interested in applying for the position of Finance Assistant then please do so by sending your CV to email@example.com