South West London, London
£17.00 - £21.00 per hour
about 1 month ago
This is an immediate start on going interim role working for education institution based in Roehampton. Working 18.75 hours a week, the role of successful Financial Analyst will report to the Director Finance and will be responsible for the day to day running of the finance team.
The Finance Analyst will be responsible for;
- Completing all transactional and operational reports including petty cash, and invoices
- Completing monthly management accounts, including commentary
- Complete VAT Returns
- Work closely with department heads and stakeholders to complete budgets, including income and expenditure
- Completing financial forecast, including cashflow forecasts and P&L
- Working with SMG to complete financial plans in relation to business plans and company strategy
This successful Financial Analyst must have experience in similar role ideally within an educational institute or not for profit organisation and be studying towards relevant accounting qualifications such as CIMA/ACCA. Applicants must be immediately available and live in South West London and be interested and committed to a part time hours.