City of London, London
£14.00 - £16.00 per hour
about 1 year ago
This is an immediate start on going interim Facilities Assistant role working for a national charity. The role of the Facilities Assistant is to support the H&S consultant in ensuring the London and regional offices meet the COVID 19 H&S standards.
The day to day duties of the Facilities Assistant will include;
- Overseeing the reopening of the London & regional offices
- Ensuring all sights comply with the new COVID H&S regulations and standards
- Complete all administrative work relating to running the London offices including submitting electric meter readings
- Ensure all other H&S regulation are in order at every sight including first aid facilities
- Manage office supply stock
In addition, the successful Facilities Assistant will assist in projects including Brighton office move, and the closure and relocation of the Cardiff offices.
Applicants for the position of Facilities Assistant must be able to start straightaway with a proven track record in similar Facilities or office management experience, however knowledge of H&S is essential. This role is based in the London site, working 4 days a week and the successful candidate will be required to travel into the London offices at least once a week. In addition, occasional travel to the Brighton and Cardiff is required.
If you are interested in applying for this role through TPP recruitment then please do so by sending your CV to email@example.com