£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
TPP's Fundraising and Development team is supporting a charity that promotes sustainable transport and well-being with the search to an Interim Director of Income Generation vacancy. This is expected to be a fixed term contract for a period of 6 months, ideally starting in early/mid-December. Reporting to the CEO and working as 4 Directors as part of the organisation's SMT, you will lead a team of 10 (3 direct reports) and hold responsibility for both voluntary and commercial income streams within the charity, which is 2 years into a 5-year strategy, and which has ambitious plans for growth. This is a broad role, with the following specific focus areas in the next 6 months:
- Digital transformation - utiilising digital expertise to help the charity with the next stage of a CRM transfer and a broader digital transformation programme to support more targeted customer journeys and tailored user experience
- Oversight of a change programme relating to the charity's membership offering (which delivers a significant proportion of the organisation's unrestricted income)
- Supporting the Head of Commercial with the launch and further development of new commercial products
- Helping the team to continue to develop strong corporate partnerships
- Leadership of a high-performing team through a period of change
To be considered for this role you will have a successful track record of work as a senior fundraising, business development or sales and marketing professional, in either a non-profit or private organisation with a comparable turnover. You will need significant digital experience - ideally having led the implementation of new CRM platforms, as well as significant commercial product development and marketing expertise. You will have experience of leading and motivating high-performing teams of staff, in addition to a track record of meeting challenging income targets across multiple streams.
This is a fast-moving interim role, so please do send through an updated CV in response to this advert if you are interested in applying. Alternatively, contact Matt Adams on 0207 198 6040 for an informal conversation.