£0.00 - £30000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Organisation: Health Charity
Title: Senior Contracts Officer
Contract: Temporary- 3 months
Hours: Monday-Friday 35 hours per week
Start date: 18th June
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Our client is currently recruiting for an interim Senior Contracts Officer to start within there procurement team. The position has become available due to two organsations with the same goal merging in November last year.
Main purpose of the position:
- Review Legacy and future contracts for areas of potential risk and suggest approaches on mitigation.
- Develop fit for purpose contracting terms for a range of goods and services delivered to and by the charity.
- Provide information on contractual liabilities to the transformational leadership team
- Mange and Maintain third party legal representation regarding contracting
- Feed into the development, management and maintenance of a central contracts database
- Support the procurement manager providing advice, guidance and training to all staff on application of the procurement policy procedures and the use of the procurement and contracting toolkit.
- To act as the central point of contact to provide guidance and support on contracting matters including contractual disputes. Covering a range of contracting types including, trade agreements, purchasing, service agreements, partnerships, leases, funding etc.
- To support the procurement team in the identification and review of legacy contracts across he newly merged charity, working with externa stakeholders and contract owners to develop fit for purpose contracts to mitigate organisational risk.
- To assist the procurement manager in ensuring contracts are robust, fit for purpose and exceed end user requirements.
- To support the procurement manager and procurement team in the development and ongoing maintenance of templates and tools within the procurement toolkit.
- To support the procurement manager and procurement officer establish effective systems and procedures to enable the monitoring and reporting on contracting compliance with the corporate procurement policy.