£13 - £17.80 per hour
over 4 years ago
TPP are working with a fantastic children's charity to recruit for an interim Bid Writer into their central London offices. Working in the Trusts team where the strategy has already been established for the next 3 months you will be responsible for writing up proposals and continuing research. This is initially a 3 month contract with a high possibility of going permanent.
Key Duties for this position will include:
* Develop and pursue relevant statutory bids.
* Facilitate and monitor other statutory bids across the charity.
* Assist the Head of in developing and implementing the strategy for development of trusts funders and statutory bids in order to maximise net income for the organisation in line with the overall Fundraising plan.
* Maintain knowledge and expertise on trends, developments and techniques in the UK fundraising marketplace in order to assess and develop new fundraising opportunities.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
* Exceptional writing abilities.
* Proven experience of trusts and statutory fundraising, exceeding target.
* Able to deal with competing priorities effectively.
* Numerate with the ability to monitor and report on complex budgets.
* Accuracy and attention to detail.
* Good organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
* Good research skills.
* Excellent communications skills including negotiation and persuasion skills.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV . We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus, free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.