£15 - 18 per hour
over 3 years ago
Our client, the European offices of a large NGO, are looking for a bright, ambitious and hard-working Assistant Accountant to join the team on a temporary basis while the team deal with an increased workload over year end. This is a real opportunity to get into an expanding team in a broad role, with every chance to learn on the job.
• Carry out monthly balance sheet accounts reconciliation and make sure all the relevant accounts are accurate and reconciled
• Manage foreign currency with the view to get competitive exchange rate and set up systems with service providers
• Support the year-end procedure, ensuring that all the financial returns are completed accurately and to the required timescale
• Regularly update the project monitoring sheet, highlighting any potential issues to budget holders
• At least a years’ experience in a finance department in a broad finance role
• Educated to degree level or equivalent and part qualified (ACCA, CIMA, AAT)
• Available to start immediately and looking for a role that you can progress into
• Experience of working with different currency
You will be experienced, diligent and keen to progress in your chosen field. The successful candidate will be someone who is confident and demonstrably able to communicate across all levels.
To apply, please send your CV and a brief cover letter or for an informal chat around this role and others that the TPP Finance Team are currently recruiting for please call Chloe on 0207 198 6050