City of London, London
£21.00 - £26.00 per hour
16 days ago
This is an immediately start ongoing interim role working for an international charity. Working as part of the wider finance function the successful interim Accountant will be responsible for supporting the finance team in financial reporting including management accounting and financial reporting.
Applicants for the position of Accountant must have experience in;
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Completing control accounts reconciliation
- Balancesheet and P&L reconciliation
- Assisting with yearend accounts - knowledge of charity accounting including SORP accounting
- Working knowledge of Great Plains and Excel including Pivot tables and VLook Ups
In addition, applicants must be immediately available and have experience of working in a large charity is essential. This is a fulltime role, working 35 hours a week and applicants will be working remotely as due to the pandemic the offices are closed.
If you are interested in applying for this through TPP Recruitment then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org