£40516.00 - £43853.00 per annum
2 months ago
Opportunity to join a conservation charity with a strong global brand - focus on securing sustainable, large scale funding from Institutional donors.
The TPP Fundraising and Development team are delighted to be supporting a renowned London-based conservation charity with the search for an Institutional Fundraising Manager. Working closely with the Head of Institutional Fundraising, and working as part of a tight-knit fundraising team, this role will lead on securing sustainable large-scale (6/7+ figure grants) restricted funding from international statutory, bi-lateral and multi-lateral agencies including USFWS, EU, GEF.
In this post, you will be:
- responsible for operationalising the Institutional Fundraising team strategy, taking responsibility for driving income from international statutory, bi-lateral and multi-lateral funding programmes.
- managing a small portfolio of international trusts and foundations and undertake prospect research of all international grant-making opportunities
- playing a key role in strengthening the charity's international donor base by maintaining and enhancing existing donor relationships, identifying and cultivating new avenues for income generation, and increasing the volume and success rate of funding proposals
- working with others to design, develop, draft and submit robust fundraising proposals and technical bids
- working with implementing teams to steward funders in a timely and effective manner
In order to be considered for this role, you will bring a strong track record in funding for science/conservation projects, experience of the programme design process, and a strong track record of securing international statutory funding. You will be able to balance conflicting priorities, possess excellent interpersonal skills, and a strong knowledge of large-scale funding agencies and opportunities.
This is a fast-moving role - in order to apply, please send through an updated CV in response to this advert in the first instance. A member of the TPP Fundraising team will then be in touch with further details about the role/organisation/recruitment process. Alternatively, please contact Matt Adams via email@example.com or 0207 198 6040 for a confidential discussion.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.