South London, London
Up to £48000 per annum
11 months ago
A professional body has a new exciting opportunity to join a growing team as their Insight and Intelligence Manager. This is a permanent opportunity based in London and offers an excellent benefits package.
You will be developing and leading the insight and intelligence function, ensuring continual improvement on identifying, capturing, analysing, insight sharing and intelligence gathering.
Key responsibilities for the Insight and Intelligence Manager:
* Develop and deliver realistic and achievable workplans, reflecting agreed strategies and priorities
* Implement operational processes for data quality and sustaining data integrity
* Oversee and inform the data captured across the organisation
* Undertake analysis and research to identify trends and learning that informs
* Support the management of externally delivered research
* Establish key data insight focus areas
It is essential that you have substantial research and data analytics experience. A key element for this role will be your ability to verbally communicate your team's data findings as well as developed skills around synthesising and presenting data to a range of audiences. Although line management experience is not essential, you should demonstrate how you have motivated and supported a team. Networking and engaging with various stakeholders externally or internally should be second nature to you. You will need outstanding analytical skills and the ability to conduct research using a variety of techniques to gather evidence and evaluate intelligence. This will be a complex matrix environment and it is therefore recommended that you demonstrate experience working in a similar work environment. Your experience should already reflect producing strategic evidence outputs that have informed decision making at a senior level.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 73885DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.