£49887.00 - £53932.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Our client, a foundation that has made significant headway in innovation for the health care sector, has a unique opportunity available for an experienced Projects/Programmes/Design professional. This role is based in central London and offers flexible working. As the Innovation and Collaboration Manager, you will design and lead projects and programmes of work that support health and care practitioners, including senior leaders and patients, to make progress on some of the most complex challenges facing the health care sector.
Key responsibilities for this Innovation and Collaboration Manager role:
- Lead stakeholders in the generation of ideas, prototyping and testing of ideas
- Draw on innovation, design and improvement practices
- Undertake real-time or rapid turnaround synthesis and sense-making
- Draw together evidence and insights to generate learning
- Distil multiple sources of information and translate complicated messages to multiple audiences
- Asses the progress of test sites against agreed milestones and metrics
- Provide reporting and status updates about strands of work you are leading
- Plan and manage multiple pieces of work, making strategic and operational decisions
- Be mindful of capacity and achieving programme outcomes
You will need to have significant experience of service design and/or improvement approaches, both through direct experience and coaching others to use these approaches to achieve change. Experience of creative facilitation, working with groups and teams from diverse backgrounds, including those in senior positions, to achieve objectives will need to be demonstrated. Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to network, build and maintain collaborative relationships with a range of stakeholders will be expected. Naturally you will be able to influence stakeholders to secure buy-in and engagement. An ability to familiarise yourself with new topics at short notice and to rapidly assimilate large volumes of information i.e. content producing. Strong project management and organisational skills, and experience will serve you well. Ideally you will be able to align to the role through design work in a similar setting, i.e. health and care or relative local and national organisations for example, trusts.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 72271DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.