£14.16 - 14.16 per hour
OS Temp Team
almost 2 years ago
Innovation Administrator - Temporary
A large national welfare charity is seeking an experienced administrator with proven experience in a supporting role, ideally having previous exposure in a non-profit supporting a fundrasing or innovation team.
To provide effective administrative support to the Innovation & Communications Manager for the centenary innovation cycle
- Organising travel and accommodation for staff to attend innovation workshops and interviews
- Arranging venues and managing diaries for key meetings
- Completing reports on the innovation cycle progress
- Supporting with on the day running of workshops and conducting supporter interviews as required.
- Create and maintain thorough documentation of the innovation cycle for future audit and review
- Deal with email and telephone enquiries to the team.
- Writing up output from workshops and interviews into standardised documentation
- Any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, the title of the post and its grading as requested by the line manager or Head of Department/Division
- Occasionally working outside of contractual hours and away from Head Office
Experience of co-ordinating meetings and logistics
Experience of minute taking
Experience of working in an innovation or fundraising team
Effective communication skills - written and verbal
Effective interpersonal skills - able to engage effectively with a range of audiences
Strong planning and organisational skills - able to prioritise workload effectively
Strong team player - able to work effectively with diverse client groups
Strong IT skills - competent user of MS Office and familiar with in-house database systems
Role: Innovation Administrator
Location: London Bridge
Employment Type: Temporary - 3-6 months
Working hours: 35pw
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.