£54897.00 - £62698.00 per annum
4 months ago
A successful Education organisation are currently expanding and looking to recruit an Infrastructure Project Manager to join on a fixed term 12 basis as soon as possible. This position could become permanent for the right person and a background in a similar role is a must. The Infrastructure Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of projects relating to the IT infrastructure. Communication is a key part of being successful in this position as you would be heavily involved in liaising with the Senior Manager team.
- General day to day management of set Infrastructure projects
- Responsible for the design of Infrastructure projects, and working with technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and manage expectations in product design and change delivery.
- Delivery of project products and services ensuring they meet requirements and within budget.
- Promote the organisations equality, diversity and inclusion policies, as well as ensuring company policies and procedures for health and safety, IT, Data Protection are adhered to
- Engagement with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
The Infrastructure Project Manager will hold a degree or postgraduate or professional qualification in a relevant IT area. The candidate must have Project Management certification (Prince2 and/or Agile). It would be an added bonus if the Infrastructure Project Manager has experience in at least two of: Cyber Security, Data Centre migration, Identity Management, Unified Communication platform adoption. To be considered for this opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.