£58000.00 - £63000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Information Systems Manager - Permanent or 12-18 month contract role
TPP Finance and Accountancy are very pleased to be working with a highly prestigious £7-£8million turnover medical membership organisation assisting them to recruit for new role.
The post of Information Systems Manager is a newly created position offering a salary of £60,0000 - £65,000 per annum based on experience and knowledge.
This role involves a combination of high level strategic leadership and operational management. This role is very business partnering heavy and you will have two direct report.
Scope of the role and responsibilities:
- Rolling out the developed CRM to the organisation
- Managing the entire IT Infrastructure of the organisation
- Responsibility for hardware and desktops
- Managing software, security, VC facilities and running the website
- Ad-hoc IT project management & contract negotiation
- Delivering business strategy and budgets to the board
- Dealing with third party suppliers
- Managing a team of two
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to explain IT to non IT stakeholders
- Very strong business partnering skills
- Experience with advanced CRM systems
- Advanced Microsoft systems experience - VOIP, web-based, back-front end interfaces
- Ideally experience in the not for profit or charity sector
- A strong educational background
- Experience in a small body/small team
- Formal experience or qualifications in Project Management
This role is a very important hire for the organisation. This role would suit a confident, professional and creative individual who works well with both their internal and external stake holders. You will be reporting directly to the Executive Director Business and Resources.
Due to the current situation of Covid-19, candidates shortlisted for this role will be invited to interview via Zoom and if offered the role will be working from home initially.
Candidates shortlisted will be required to write a supporting statement.
1st stage interview will be happening w/c 20th of April or before this date via Zoom.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with a copy of your CV.