City of London, London
£24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
2 months ago
This is an immediate start permanent Information Service Support Analyst role working for a governing body based in the City of London. Reporting to the Head of Information Services and working as part of a small team the successful candidate will be required to process and manage all incoming 1st line queries from internal and external stakeholders as well assisting with data management including data reports, and data extraction.
Working as the Information Service Support Analyst your day to day duties will include;
- Handling all incoming 1st line queries from internal and external stakeholders
- Cooperate with external engineers to investigate 2nd and 3rd line queries
- Managing incoming queries related to data reports, and extractions
- Provide remote IT support and advice
- Work on the development of the IT infrastructure and services
- Assist with ad hoc duties
This Information Service Support Analyst role is suitable for someone with some experience in 1st line support and with an interest in data management. Experience of data management is not essential, but applicants must have an interest in developing in this area. Working knowledge of Microsoft products is essential, as is prior experience in stakeholder management.
If you are interested in applying for this Information Service Support Analyst through TPP Recruitment then please do so by sending your CV to email@example.com
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.