£35k - 39k per year
almost 3 years ago
This mental health charity are looking to appoint an Information Manager on a maternity cover to lead a team of information officers. This department provides up to date and accurate information on mental health issues and associated topics to the public and service users. It is a chance to work in a communications environment where you can see your work making a real difference to peoples lives and gain feedback as to the effect that information has.
- Significant experience working in a health communications role where you are responsible for health based publications.
- Ability to evaluate publications processes and improve them to make them more efficient for the team.
- Understanding of the value of impartial information and communications for service users and the general public.
- Strong sector knowledge – social care; mental health; statutory healthcare system
- Strong track record of line management experience.
- Able to support the helpline provider with regular (monthly) feedback, and deliver training to advisors as needed.