£25000 per annum
over 3 years ago
A major national ballet organisation is seeking an Individual Giving Officer on a 3-month basis to assist in the planning and delivery of campaigns. The successful candidate will identify prospects, maximise press and marketing activities and build stewardships plans/communications for supporters.
To be considered for this role you will need to meet some of the following criteria:
- Experience of running campaigns (public campaigns or an appeals)
- Experience of regular and major giving.
- Understanding and experience of membership schemes
- Used a fundraising database before (ideally Raiser's Edge)
- Good communication and excellent administration skills
How to Apply
Closing date for applications: ongoing - candidates are advised to apply ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Patrick on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.