£27000 - £29500 per annum
about 1 year ago
A well-regarded disability-focused charity is looking for an Individual Giving Officer for a permanent contract with an ASAP start.
The primary responsibilities for the role include:
- To work with the Supporter Retention and Development Manager, the Supporter Acquisition Manager and the Individual Giving Assistant(s) in delivering the direct marketing operational plan in order to achieve annual net income targets and other KPIs.
- Manage key stages of direct marketing campaigns such as direct mail, telemarketing, SMS and raffleManage and coordinate external agencies who are commissioned to work on Sense campaigns
- Assist with creative ideas, amend and write copy
- Design and assess new creative approaches to maximise campaign outcome
- Monitoring budgets and monthly forecasting.
The successful applicant will have proven experience of managing all aspects of the delivery of successful fundraising direct marketing campaigns in a charity or not-for-profit setting from inception stage to post campaign analysis, along with demonstrable experience of supporter acquisition, retention and development of supporters.
The closing date for this position is November 8th
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.