£25000.00 - £28500.00 per annum
10 months ago
This well-known campaigning organisation is looking for a passionate Individual Giving Officer to develop relationships and maximise income from their supporters.
An experienced direct marketer, you'll coordinate and implement cross-channel marketing and fundraising campaigns to ensure that the charity's income targets and objectives are met. You'll also manage their Lotto, raffles and merchandise programmes.
You'll be joining a small and friendly team, and you will play a real part in the success of the direct marketing programme.
As part of your role you will:
- Develop relationships with and maximise income from supporters by planning and delivering cross-channel marketing and fundraising campaigns
- Recruit new donors and grow the supporter base
- Manage projects, allocated resources, budgets, stakeholders and systems.
- Conduct analysis to inform future planning
You will need to have:
- Direct marketing experience, ideally across a range of channels
- Evidence of carrying out analysis and evaluations of activity and performance
- Evidence of effective project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
The charity's office benefits from on-site parking and is also just a 5 minute walk from the nearest station.
Closing date for applications: The charity is interviewing on a rolling basis so please enquire as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Lorraine on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV quoting ref. 61456LS.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.