£18 - 20 per hour
over 1 year ago
We are working with fantastic education charity devoted to the wellbeing of educational staff to help recruit for their next Individual Giving Manager. As an Individual Giving Manager, you will be responsible for developing an individual giving programme to include recruitment, stewardship, and retention activities. You will be ambitious, flexible and support-focused in order to succeed in this role. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to take their fundraising career to the next level by taking responsibility for large targets and significantly increasing fundraising activity. This is a temporary position with the option to become permanent for the right fundraiser.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the Individual Giving Programme to include recruitment, stewardship, and retention
- Develop relationships with key organisations and supporters of the organisation
- Increase the income via direct debits, payroll giving, and pension giving
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record in fundraising, especially in developing individual giving programmes
- Excellent oral and written communicator
- Proven track record in direct marketing or experience marketing online via social media channels.
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.