£46,350 per year
020 7198 6040
over 3 years ago
TPP Fundraising is looking to recruit for a new Individual Giving Manager post at a leading medical research charity and looking to find somebody who will be successful in the opportunity to develop the organisation?s existing cash appeal programmes, playing a key role in supporting the organisation in implementing its ambitious fundraising strategy. This position will suit an individual who has significant experience of direct marketing and has been successful in line managing a team.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Developing and implementing the organisation?s cash appeal strategy
- Ensuring the effective delivery of multi and cross channel appeals
- Lead the development and delivery of the organisation?s long term fundraising strategy
- Manage the individual giving cash appeals team
- Manage an income budget of ?3 million
- Lead on cash giving innovation and product development projects
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record of successful direct marketing experience
- Proven line management experience
- Demonstrable experience of producing and understanding supporter journey plans
- Strong experience in building relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Proven negotiation and influencing skills
Closing Date: 30th October 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Not for Profit to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a ?100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.