£28k - 35k per year
about 3 years ago
This women’s cancer charity is recruiting for an Individual Giving Manager to join their team. This is key focus area for the charity and you will be responsible for developing and managing existing campaigns as well as developing new areas such as legacy.
Key duties within this position include:
- Test, develop and implement a full range of donor recruitment and retention techniques
- Use and develop a full range of fundraising channels, products and communications for existing supporters
- Maximise donor value and the programme’s cost effectiveness through segmentation and analysis
- To monitor budgets on a monthly basis
- Manage the development and implementation of the legacy strategy
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Solid experience of project managing a range of direct marketing or legacy campaigns
- Significant experience of developing and delivering successful programmes and campaigns
- Experience of selecting data and the principals of data segmentation for use in direct marketing campaigns
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
Closing Date: 11th February
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.