Individual Giving Manager - Canterbury Cathedral
Are you ready to shape the future of individual giving within a prestigious institution?
Attractive Salary: £31,000
Location: Canterbury, Kent
Working Pattern: Hybrid/Remote options available
- Join a team contributing to a visionary strategic plan and refreshed brand identity
- Drive growth in fundraising income and supporter reach
- Develop leadership skills with opportunities for professional growth
- Experience a diverse and inclusive workplace culture
About Us: Canterbury Cathedral is undergoing an exciting transformation with a visionary strategic plan and new leadership. We seek an Individual Giving Manager to elevate our programmes and expand our donor base. Your role will be pivotal in driving our mission forward.
Your Role: As the Individual Giving Manager, you'll enhance our Becket Patrons scheme, the Augustine Legacy Circle, congregational giving, and annual appeals. Responsible for driving fundraising income and supporter engagement, you'll manage the Donorfy database, develop strategic communications plans, and deputise for the Head of Fundraising.
- Develop an individual giving strategy to increase engagement and income.
- Accelerate acquisition of new supporters and enhance engagement through various channels.
- Manage contactless giving and administer the Donorfy database effectively.
- Lead finance and administration for the Fundraising Team, ensuring accurate reporting.
- Collaborate with Cathedral colleagues to promote and integrate individual giving initiatives.
- Shape and deliver individual giving strategies to support our Cathedral's initiatives.
- Manage donor relationships, ensuring a seamless and engaging donor journey.
- Contribute to broader Cathedral meetings, influencing fundraising support.
- Minimum 3 years' fundraising experience within the charitable sector, ideally within faith-based organisations.
- Proficiency in using fundraising databases, preferably Donorfy.
- Demonstrated success in individual giving and social media marketing.
- Alignment with Canterbury Cathedral's mission and values.
- Interest in heritage, music, or Cathedral life aspects.
- Strong organisational skills to manage complex fundraising activities.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively in a changing environment.
Equality Statement: We value diversity and promote an inclusive environment, ensuring fair treatment for all employees and job applicants, regardless of their background.
Join Us: If you're enthusiastic about individual giving, possess exceptional interpersonal skills, and aspire to contribute to the growth of philanthropy within a historically significant institution, we invite you to apply.
Come, be part of our journey! Apply now and play a significant role in shaping Canterbury Cathedral's legacy.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.